We perform a variety of surgeries at EVH, including:
- Laceration repair and open wound management
- Exploratory laparotomy (abdominal explore to remove foreign objects, obtain biopsies, repair perforations, etc)
- Splenectomy (removal of a diseased or ruptured spleen)
- Cystotomy (removal of bladder stones or bladder repair after traumatic rupture)
- Limb or tail amputation
- Mass removal* (if it ruptures or lack of removal would be detrimental to the patient's health)
- Thoracotomy* (opening the chest cavity to explore for foreign material, damage to a lung lobe, etc)
- PU* (perineourethrostomy)
- And many more!
*Please call ahead to inquire about these procedures as only certain veterinarians perform them
We strive at EVH to provide the best medical care we can to all of our patients while working within the financial means of our clients. Each patient has unique circumstances and therefore once a surgical patient is evaluated a detailed treatment plan and estimate is created that is tailored to each patient. This means that the cost for each procedure is also tailored to each patient and therefore it can be difficult to estimate pricing beforehand.